So friends’ hello, we are with you people again after a short break. Today we will help you to make one more tasty dish for your parties or events. The dish we have selected for today is from Pakistani cuisine and it’s the traditional dish of Pakistan. It’s not other than Bar B Q and named as Mutton seekh Kabab. Mutton seekh kabab is one more commonly made and liked dish in Pakistani tradition. It is made usually on get together, parties, eid or wedding occasions. Usually its main dish on the functions.
Make your dining remarkable with this easy homemade dish. These seekh kababs are served with different chutni and ketchup that adds more flavor to its taste. You simply mix the mutton mince with some spices and make the kabab shape. Later fry it on the coals and get the tasty yummy mutton seekh kababs are ready to serve.
Here we are sharing the Mutton Seekh Kabab Recipe in Urdu.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Mutton mince 500 g
- Red chili powder 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder ½ tablespoon
- Ginger paste 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Kabab masala 1 tablespoon
- Salt as per taste
- Green coriander 2 tablespoon (fresh)
- Green chilies 2
- Almonds 1 tablespoon (chopped)
- Pistachio 1 tablespoon (chopped)
How to make seekh kabab?
- Mix all the ingredients like red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste, kabab masala, fresh green coriander, almonds and pistachio in the mince and mix them well.
- Chop all the mixture one time in a chopper.
- Take the iron bars and make kababs on them that should be 3 inches long and 1 centimeter thick.
- You can grill it on electric oven or coals.
- Mutton seekh kabab are ready to serve with mint chutni or ketchup. You can also serve them with naan or roti.