• 1¼ cup (260 gm) sugar• ¾ cup oil• ½ cup buttermilk• 1 tsp vanilla extract• 2 cups (300 gm) maida / plain flour• ½ cup (60 gm) cocoa powder• 1 tsp baking powder• ¼ tsp baking soda• ¼ tsp salt• 1 tsp coffee powder• ¼ cup water
• cup heavy cream/whipping cream• 1 cup icing sugar• ½ cup cocoa powder• 1 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to prepare cake:
1. Mix 1¼ cup sugar, ¾ cup oil, ½ cup buttermilk, and 1 tsp vanilla extract in a bowl.2. Whisk to dissolve sugar completely.3. Place a sieve and mix 2 cup maida, ½ cup cocoa powder, 1 tsp baking powder, ¼ tsp baking soda, ¼ tsp salt, and 1 tsp coffee powder.4. Sieve the flour and ensure no lumps and then mix the batter using the cut and fold method.5. Add ¼ cup water for a smooth batter.6. Prepare cake in a pressure cooker and add 2 cups of salt to it.7. Close the cooker’s lid without keeping the gasket and whistle and heat it for 5 to 10 minutes to get a preheat oven atmosphere.8. Transfer the cake batter to a cake mold (dia: 7 inches, height: 4 inches).9. Ensure to line a butter paper at the bottom to prevent from sticking.10. Tap twice to even it and remove any air bubbles, if any.11. Place the cake pan into preheated cooker on a medium flame for 45 minutes.12. Use a toothpick to see if the cake is baked completely.13. Cool the cake and then unmould it.
1. Put 2 cups heavy cream in a bowl. You may also take whipping cream or any cream with 35% milkfat.2. Add 1 cup icing sugar, ½ cup cocoa powder, and 1 tsp vanilla extract and beat on low speed until stiff peaks appear.3. Chocolate frosting is ready for keeping in the refrigerator.
Decorating the moist chocolate cake:
1. Even the top of the cooled cake.2. Spread chocolate frosting on top and sides and level up using an offset spatula.3. Enjoy the moist chocolate cake.