- Marinate undercut with ginger/ garlic, coriander, green chillies, mint, papaya, cream and salt; set aside for 1 hour.
- Pierce undercut lengthwise tightly on wooden skewers; shape into long kebabs.
- Coat skewers first with flour, then eggs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan; fry skewers golden from all sides.
- Garnish with coriander; serve.
Undercut |cut into thin strips| ½ kg
Ginger/ garlic paste 1 tsp
Raw papaya paste 1 tbsp
Green chillies (ground) 1 tsp
Fresh coriander (ground) 2 tbsp
Mint (ground) 1 tbsp
Cream ½ cup
Eggs (beaten) 2
Flour 1 cup
Salt 1 tsp
Oil for frying
Fresh coriander (finely cut) for garnishing