- Wash, peel and cut potatoes in 1¼ inch chunks.
- Heat oil in a wok with salt. Add potato chunks and fry for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Then fry for another 2-3 minutes on high heat until golden from all sides. (Also prick with a fork to check tenderness.) Work in two batches.
- Dry roast cumin, coriander, red chili flakes and salt in a pot for few seconds.
- Add fried potatoes and fresh green coriander. Coat thoroughly with seasoning.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
- ½ kg potato, ,peeled and cut in cubes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Oil , to fry
- ½ teaspoon cumin, ,roasted and crushed
- ½ teaspoon coriander, ,roasted and crushed
- ½ tablespoon red chili flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- Lemon wedges