- Take small pieces of chicken, 12-16 pieces from 1 chicken. add all above list 1 ingredients, marinate it for 1/2 hour or if you have time leave it for 6-7 hours.
- Coat chicken pieces 1 by 1 in it by pressing each piece with hands nicely, so the coating covers it nicely.
- heat oil in a pan…put chicken pieces in it
- now cook it on medium heat for about 15 -17 minute and do not touch your chicken for about 10-12 minutes after putting it in oil
- if you touch it in beginning ,coating will spread in oil so the key is not to touch it while its cooking. just turn it at end.
- chicken with bones 1 kg
- yogurt 4 tbsp
- lemon juice 1/4 cup
- salt 1 tsp
- paprika powder 1-1/2 tbsp
- ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp heaped
- meat tenderizer powder 1 tsp
- self raising flour 1 cup
- rice flour 1/2 cup
- salt 1/2 tsp
- chat masala powder 1 tbsp