Hello friends! We are back with one more baking item that is chocolate cake recipe. Last day we shared the brownies recipe with you people and told you that there is a slight change in chocolate cake and chocolate brownie. Today we thought to share the chocolate cake recipe so that you may not have any confusion about this change.
You can bring different variations in flavors of cakes like banana cake, strawberry cake, mango cake, apple cake, pineapple cake, chocolate chip cake or many others. It’s up to you to make it according to your taste. Recipe may vary with some changes so you must consider the ingredients for good results. Chocolate cake is the best choice for your birthday parties and Eid events. It is the moist and fudgy cake that must rise your the temptation level to high. Now, without wasting time, we are sharing the recipe with you.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 25 – 30 minutes
- Flour 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Butter 125 g
- Baking soda 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence 1 tablespoon
- Eggs 2
- Cocoa powder ¾ cup
- Grease the cake pan and set the pepper in it. Spread some cocoa powder in it.
- Beat eggs with the electric beater in a bowl and add vanilla essence in it.
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking soda in it and beat it well.
- Now mix this mixture in eggs and add milk and butter also. Beat it again.
- Pour all the mixture in a cake pan.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 0Cor 350 0F or gas mark 4 of the oven.
- Bake the mixture for 25 to 30 minutes or until it baked properly.
- When cake is fully baked leave it at the side for getting cool.
- Take out from the pan when properly cool and cut horizontally into 2 pieces from the center.
- You can add topping of your own choice. Fresh cream, fruits, cocktail, pineapple or any other filling of your own choice.
- Serve it with coffee or a cup of tea.
You can use it in evening, in your breakfast or after your lunch or dinner as dessert. It’s almost favorite of every age group. Youngsters, kids or aged everyone likes to eat cakes. This is the most easy chocolate cake recipe in Urdu. Hopefully you enjoy making and sharing it. Have a fun time.