Welcome back friends! Hopefully you are enjoying healthy eating and cooking. Our today’s topic and recipe both are very interesting. I hope you will really enjoy. What to cook today? The most commonly repeated question as well as the problem of everyone’s home. Mostly mothers are found to be tensed with this. Every person and family member have their own choices as well. And mums are always in trouble to fulfill everyone’s demand and wish.
We have shared a lot of different recipes from around the world for different occasions like birthday parties, Eid, get together or any other festive. Now today we are sharing a very easy, simple but tasty and routine life eatable dish that can be easily taken for your lunch or dinner. It’s neither heavy for your stomach nor light that you still feel hungry. It’s full of proteins and good healthy that no one can denied to eat. Yes, we are sharing the recipe of Aloo Gosht (Meat and Potatoes Gravy).
Aloo Gosht is from Pakistani cuisine and famous in India as well. You can use the chicken meat or mutton or beef meat. Recipe remains the same but the cooking time must varies. So without wasting the time we share the recipe here.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
- Mutton ½ kg
- You can use chicken and beef meat as well.
- Salt as per taste
- Red chilies as per taste
- Onion 2 (cut in rings)
- Capsicum 2 finely chopped
- Tomatoes 2 cut in cubes
- Potatoes 4
- Yogurt 2 tablespoons
- Ghee as required
- Ginger paste 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
How to cook?
- Take a pan and pour half cup of ghee in it.
- Fry onion first and then add ginger and garlic paste in it.
- Fry little more and then add meat to fry.
- After frying meat add red chilies powder, salt and water in it.
- Cook it until the meat is soft but make sure not fully cooked.
- Add yogurt and potatoes and cook more until the yogurt get dry.
- Now add some more water and leave it until fully cooked.
When the meat and potatoes are soft enough to eat and chew easily, remove it from the pan and serve in a dish. The tasty and easy aloo gosht is ready to serve with naan or roti or rice. Must try it at home and have fun eating it.